Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bumpdate 29 weeks!

How far along: 29 weeks! 

 



Baby Size: Head to heel Baby G is measuring between 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs approximately 2.5 pounds.  She is about the size of an acorn squash.  Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain.

Maternity Clothes: Yes of course.

Sleep: Sleep is getting to be more and more difficult, rolling over is tough and my hips and back often hurt during the night.  Trips to the restroom are averaging 2-3 times.

Gender: A sweet little GIRL!

Movement: Oh yes! 

Best moment this week:  Celebrating my baby sister and her fiances upcoming wedding at their shower and bachelorette party this past weekend.  It was a wonderful weekend to celebrate!  I hosted with my older sister and two other wedding party members, I'm exhausted but everything turned out perfect!

Looking forward to: Celebrating our first wedding anniversary this weekend!!

Food cravings: Orange juice, toast with butter and steak…not any red meat, steak! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick but I cannot stand the smell of garlic.

Labor Signs: Absolutely not!

What I miss: Sleeping through the night (yeah yeah…I can hear you saying get used to it) and not having to run to the restroom constantly.

Symptoms: Growing bump, tired easily, slight swelling after a day of being on my feet, tough to breathe at times (she is squishing my lungs) and a little bit of heartburn.  Overall I am still feeling great and am very thankful for a great pregnancy so far.

Nursery:  We are continuing to work on the nurseryJ  Her rug and wall decal were delivered last week and her crib should arrive within a couple of weeks.  It feels good to see progress in the nursery.

Wedding rings on or off: Wedding set is ON!

Mood: Great! 


With love,

Mrs. G

1 comment: