Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bumpdate 27 weeks!

How far along: 27 weeks
last week of the second trimester and
88 days until her due date!

 
 
Baby Size: Head to heel Baby G is measuring between 13.6 – 14.8 inches and weighs in between 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.  She is about the size of a rutabaga.  She is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, open and closing her eyes and even sucking her fingers. Any rhythmic movements felt are likely a case of hiccups, which are happening more often.

Maternity Clothes: Yep and loving them!

Sleep: Sleep has been okay this week, rolling over during the night continues to get more difficult and bathroom trips more frequent.

Gender: A sweet little GIRL!

Movement: Oh yes!  She made me a little nervous last Thursday & Friday as she slowed down her movements a bit (might have been because I was a little stressed), but I had nothing to worry about since she has been quite active the last couple of days.

Best moment this week:  Celebrating with my friends at our first baby shower yesterday, it was a wonderful day.  Baby G & I were very spoiled.  Alyssa served yummy food, had beautiful decorations and everyone showered us with kindness and generosity. (As soon as I get the pictures I will write a blog about the shower)

Looking forward to: Continuing work on the nursery and construction to begin (and end) on our living room where we had water damage from an ice dam.

Food cravings: Orange juice, toast with butter and steak…not any red meat, steak! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick but I cannot stand the smell of garlic.

Labor Signs: Absolutely not!

What I miss: Nothing much.

Symptoms: This might be TMI…but I am running to the restroom a lot!  She must be squishing my bladder even more these days.  Growing bump, ligament pain, heartburn and a little bit of leg pain if I’m on my feet too much.  Overall I am feeling great and don’t have any major complaints!

Nursery: The new windows go in her room tomorrow, hooray!  With the windows going in we can order her crib and move the armoire into her room, that way this momma can get moving on organizing her stuff.  I cannot wait to see her little clothes hanging in the armoire, I’m so excited!!

Wedding rings on or off: Wedding set is ON!

Mood: Great! 

My glucose test is this Friday morning, hoping to get through that with flying colors.  Cheers to the orange sugary drink!

With love,

Mrs. G
 

No comments:

Post a Comment