Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bumpdate 33 weeks!!

How far along: 33 weeks! 


 

Baby Size: Head to heel Baby G is measuring between 17.2 – 18.7 inches long and weighs between 4.2 – 5.8 pounds.  She is about the size of a durian fruit, or if you’re like me and have absolutely no idea what a durian fruit is…she is also being compared to the size of a pineapple.  Baby G is keeping her eyes open while she is awake and she is also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.  The brain development continues…that’s one smart babyJ

Maternity Clothes: Yes!!  I’m loving the Old Navy skirt and tanks that I recently bought, especially with the warmer weather.

Sleep: Sleep is rough; plain and simple! I am up often throughout the night…sometimes for a bathroom trip and sometimes to just get more comfortable.  Rolling over is tough and my hips hurt, a lot. 

Gender: A sweet little GIRL!

Movement: Oh yes, this weekend she gave me two of the hardest kicks I’ve felt throughout the pregnancy.  It made me laugh out loud both times; I can’t believe how strong she is.  She enjoys stretching out and shoving her feet into my rib cage, not the most comfortable for me.

Best moment this week:  Monday we visited our friends D & A; they welcomed their first baby early Sunday morning.  A baby girlJ  She is so sweet and we both enjoyed some baby snuggles for a couple of hours, she is a peanut and weighed in at just over 6 lbs. 

Looking forward to: Andy putting in the window air conditioners, it’s getting hot and it is tough for me to cool down once I get really warm. 

Food cravings: WATERMELON!!  It is in season and delicious, I ate some this weekend, enjoyed a bowl this morning and am going to stop to buy one on my way home!  So yummy and refreshing! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick but I cannot stand the smell of garlic.  And still a little bit of nauseous on and off.

Labor Signs:  Nope! 

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, blue cheese & brie, walking 10 steps without getting winded and a nice glass of chilled rose wine.

Symptoms: PREGNANT!!  With the change in temperature I am beginning to experience the famous puffy feet and fingers.
I am clumsy and bump into things often, am very tired, tough to breathe at times, trouble getting up (I need help), heartburn and just a general feeling of discomfort. 

Nursery:  It is coming along; the crib is a nice addition to the room.  The next step is to put her wall decal up and to paint and put up her bookshelves.  I am looking for baskets for the armoire and downstairs changing table; hopefully I can find them by the beginning of June. 

Wedding rings on or off: Wedding set is OFFL  My fingers are just a little too puffy, I can get it on but it is tight and I do not want to get it stuck.  So I am now wearing the ring I got for our anniversary as it fits a little better.
                                        

Mood: Good, tired but good! 


With love,

Mrs. G


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment