Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bumpdate 32 weeks!

How far along: 32 weeks! 



 

Baby Size: Head to heel Baby G is measuring between 15.2 – 16.7 inches long and weighs between 2.5 – 3.8 pounds.  She is about the size of a squash.  Baby G has fingernails & toenails along with real hair…although we won’t know how much until she arrives.

I should be gaining about a pound a week, which is helping her pack on the pounds.  Within the next 7 weeks she will gain a third to half of her birth weight.    

Maternity Clothes: Of course!

Sleep: Sleep is difficult; I am up often throughout the night…sometimes for a bathroom trip and sometimes to just get more comfortable.  Rolling over is tough and my hips often hurt during the night.  Dr. said there is not much to be done at this point; just have to try to get comfy.

Gender: A sweet little GIRL!

Movement: Yes but definitely on her own time, she will not move unless she really feels like it.  She reacts to my activity levels, if I am busy and moving around a lot or stressed at all she is very quiet.  However when I am relaxed and quiet she rolls around and kicks quite a bit.   

Best moment this week:  We had an amazing weekend, my sister A & her partner S got married!  They had a beautiful day and it was a wonderful celebration.

And…the crib is up and it looks so cute!!  I cannot wait to continue the decoratingJ

Looking forward to: We are going to visit both sets of parents’ lake places the next two weekends, sort of a last visit to the lake before baby.  I’m looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the weekends, and really looking forward to seeing my parent’s new place.

Food cravings: My orange juice craving has slowed down a bit and been replaced with apple juice, toast with butter, steak and ice cream!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick but I cannot stand the smell of garlic.  And still a little bit of nauseous on and off.

Labor Signs:  Nope, I had an appointment this morning and all is well.  She is continuing to measure about a week ahead.

What I miss: Continue to miss…sleeping through the night, blue cheese & brie, walking 10 steps without getting winded and a nice glass of chilled rose wine.

Symptoms: PREGNANT!!  I’m sort of teasing but I am definitely feeling prego these days; I am clumsy and bump into things often, get very tired easily, slight swelling after a day of being on my feet, tough to breathe at times, trouble getting up (I need help), a little bit of heartburn and just a general feeling of discomfort.  I feel very blessed to have had a great pregnancy so far and I am still feeling pretty good so I am very thankful.

Nursery:  It is coming along; the crib is definitely a nice addition to the room.  The next step is to put her wall decal up and to paint and put up her bookshelves.  I am looking for baskets for the armoire and downstairs changing table; hopefully I can find them by the beginning of June. 

Wedding rings on or off: Wedding set is ON!
                                          
Mood: Good, tired but good! 

With love,

Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment