Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bumpdate 20 weeks!

How far along: 20 weeks!

 

Baby Size: Head to heel Baby G is about 6.5 inches long and weighs approximately 10.5 ounces, at our 20 week ultrasound she weighed in at 13 ounces. Baby G is about the size of a banana. She is swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system. We were able to see the contents from her stomach empty into her bladder on the ultrasound Friday morning; it was very cool to see her bladder get bigger.

Maternity Clothes: Yep and loving them!

Sleep: Sleep has been okay, I’m getting more comfortable sleeping on my side.

Gender: It is a GIRL! We had an amazing day Sunday, celebrating our baby girl was so much fun!
 
Movement: Yes I believe I am feeling Baby G move and on Friday at the ultrasound she was moving & stretching and playing with her feet. It was so fun to see and I'm looking forward to feeling her movements become more recognizable as she gets bigger.
 
Best moment this week: The best moment this week was seeing Baby G during the ultrasound. At one point she stretched her arms & legs out and yawned big; it was a fantastic moment for Andy and me.

Looking forward to: Picking out items for the nursery and starting to talk about names.

Food cravings: Still loving orange juice and really love toast with butter!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: Absolutely not!

What I miss: Nothing much.

Symptoms: I’m getting a little clumsier; I’ve noticed that I am a little off balance at times. Increased appetite…snacking is the new normal, little aches and pains (mainly in my hips and rump). The“bump” is making an appearance and goes from rock hard to soft at various times throughout the day. Such a weird feeling.

Nursery: Baby G is one loved little lady, she now has some additional outfits, a pink tutu, a soft snuggly (handmade) blanket, a changing table, 2 pair of shoes, 2 bottles, baby monitor, some picture frames, Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal and a basket of books!

Wedding rings on or off: On

Mood: Pretty good this week, my emotions are up and down at times but that is expected with pregnancy.

With love,

Mrs. G
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, seeing them on the ultrasounds is one of the neatest experiences in life! It is amazing how much they are moving in there.

    ReplyDelete