Sunday, October 27, 2013

My first DIY project

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not much of a DIY'r not because I don't want to be...more so because I don't take the time to do it. 
About a month ago I mentioned to Mr.G that I wanted to paint two tin vases we have in our house with chalk board paint. The tin vases hold sticks and are in a corner of our home, they are decorative. Chalk board paint is so popular and I love the way it looks, I wanted to try to use it on something.
We bought the paint and it took me a month before I actually committed to the project. This weekend we are at the cabin and I brought the vases with me and painted them. 
I'm happy with the end result and can't wait to see them back in our house. 
I will add pics soon, we decided to stay an extra night at the cabin and go in to work directly from here. 
At the moment I am in comfy clothes by the fire place with my husband watching the Vikings vs Packers game. 
Here are pics of the before and after of the tin vases. 

Hope you are having a great weekend!


With love,

Mrs. G

 

No comments:

Post a Comment