Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bumpdate 40 weeks!!


 
How far along: 40 weeks & 4 days! 

 

Baby Size: Well we have a very healthy baby that is very comfortable where she is at the moment.  After a biophysical profile yesterday the ultrasound tech and our doctor are predicting approximately a 9 pound baby.  I’m not going to lie, I am absolutely terrified of delivering a baby that size.

Maternity Clothes: Yes of course, just trying to stay as comfortable as possible.

Sleep: Sleep….is very painful, rolling over hurts and my hips ache!  I have been switching from bed to glider a couple of times a night in order to stay as comfortable as possible.  Up about 3-4 times during the night…for a trip to the bathroom. 

Gender: A sweet little GIRL!

Movement: Yes however she is definitely running out of room, her movements are slower and there isn’t as much kicking.  Mainly stretching and adjusting.

Best moment this week:  We scheduled our induction for Sunday evening, I am ready to meet this baby!

Looking forward to: Her arrival!!

Food cravings: I haven’t really been craving anything specific, still having heartburn on and off so that is a bummer.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick but I still cannot stand the smell of garlic.  And a little bit of nauseous on and off.

Labor Signs:  About the same as last week, some cramping and Braxton hicks contractions on and off throughout the week.  No additional progress has been made, we have scheduled our induction for Sunday.  I will go in again on Friday to check on progress but I’m not holding my breath.

What I miss: It changes daily…..lots of stuff.

Symptoms: PREGNANT and ready to meet this little lady!

Nursery:  99% finished, the only thing left to do is to bring her homeJ

Wedding rings on or off: Off and put away for the remainder of the pregnancy.
                                           

Mood: Good, very anxious to get the show on the road but I guess we just have to be a little more patient.

 
With love,
Mrs.G
 

No comments:

Post a Comment